Advance Chemical Sales Corporation has come a long way since its inception in the year 1968. We have set up benchmark for quality and product excellence in the international market segments. We are known as one of the Stockist Suppliers, Manufacturers and Importers of EDTA Salts, Amino Acids, HEDP Salts, Phosphates, Acetates, Tartrate, Citrates, Sulphates, Water Treatment Chemicals and more. Over the years of dedicated efforts, we have earned tremendous reputation for our company. Our business success is also attributable to the ongoing support we receive from our sister concern manufacturing unit, Exemplar. All our products are at par with the set industrial safety standards, and are developed using best of ingredients which are sourced from certified vendors.
The mission of the company is To offer best quality products and services to the clients as well as ensure competitiveness and timely assured deliveries.
With our wide range of Water Treatment Chemicals, we are catering to the demands of food, pharma, water treat, printing, paper, cosmetics, pesticides, and other industrial segments. Characterized by strong financial practices, our company has track record of continuous and steady growth. Some of the core values that distinguish us include rigorous performance culture, social responsibility initiatives, and adherence to ethical practices. We have strong support of our dexterous team comprising Chemical Engineers, Quality Controllers, Technical Specialist, and R&D Personnel, amongst others.
- Promoter: Mr. Rajendra Pershad Gupta
- Legal Status of Firm: Proprietorship Firm
- Year of Establishment: 1968
- Annual Turnover: Rs. 5 - 10 Crore
- Contract Manufacturing: Buyer Label Offered, OEM Service Offered
- Sampling Policy: Samples are available on request
- Key Customers: Ranbaxy, Dabur, Pfizer, Nestle, Jubilant Organosys, Hindustan Lever
- Statutory Profile
- Income Tax Registration No.: ADIPG3464H
- TIN No. / VAT No.: 07710046593V
- Central Sales Tax No.: 07710046593C
- Banker: Kotak Mahindra Bank, Union Bank of India